DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 And 14 GDPR 679/2016
(EU regulation on the processing of personal data and privacy)
Pursuant to art. 13 of GDPR 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), and in relation to the information that will come into its possession, for the purpose of protecting people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the following information is provided
Holder of personal data treatment is Clinic & Research s.r.l based in Via Belvedere, 11- 22079 – Villa Guardia (CO)
phone: +39 031 928 764
e-mail: [email protected]
– Purpose of data processing
The data you provide will be used for the purpose of a specialized service requested by you. The treatment is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 point 2 of the Regulations. The operations can be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools.
Your personal data will be processed:
• in compliance with the confidentiality criteria of the current regulations;
• in a lawful and correct manner;
• for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
• in full compliance with the appropriate security measures, by keeping and checking the data being processed in order to avoid the risks, even accidental, of destruction or loss, of unauthorized access or of processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of the collection;
• will be protected from subtraction or alteration by means of specific security, management and archiving systems;
• They will be kept in paper archives or electronic databases at this facility;
The treatment is carried out by the Data Controller and by external subjects as data processors, both as regards the performance provided to you and for the fulfillment of legal obligations; the data will also be processed by the internal subjects appointed by the Data Controller to process your data.
– Data provision
The provision of your personal data for the purposes outlined in this statement is mandatory and threfusal to provide such data prevents the fulfillment of your request.
Personal data may be communicated and processed by employees or collaborators of the company with a specific conferment and by third parties as external processors or independent data controllers who provide instrumental services to meet the user’s request. The data provided will not be subject to communication or dissemination to non-EU countries.
Your data will be kept for the period foreseen by legislative regulations; for the period foreseen by the health system of the Lombardy Region; for the period compatible with the fulfillment of your request; for the period provided by our. quality management system.
In any case, your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
At any time you can exercise, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
– request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
– obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
– obtain the correction and deletion of data;
– have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
– obtain the limitation of the treatment;
– obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
– to request access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning yourself and to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
– to lodge a complaint with the Italian Guarantor for the protection of personal data or by e-mail at: [email protected].