Urology at the Biomedic Clinic & Research
At our facility, the Doctor in addition to performing the medical visit may prescribe further diagnostic examinations, both belonging to conventional medicine and possibly specific Biophysical tests of complementary medicine, which can be performed directly on site.
Based on the data that emerged, the most appropriate therapeutic indications can be given.
FREE MEDICAL EVALUATION
Fill out the form and submit your situation to us as a preliminary step.
Our team will meet to evaluate your clinical case, taking into account also any exams already in your possession that will have to be attached
We'll reply as soon as possible
COST OF THE MEDICAL VISITS
Urological Specialist Visit: € 200
Andrological Specialist Visit: € 200
Urology is a medical and surgical specialization dealing with disorders of the male and female urinary tract (kidneys, bladder and urethra) and male organs (testes, scrotum, penis and prostate).
In addition to the specialistic examination, our Urologist can prescribe conventional diagnostic tests as well as specific Bio-physical tests that can be carried out in our center. Based on the outcome of these tests, we will be able to indicate the most adapted therapies.
MOST RECURRING SYMPTOMS
First of all it is important to consult a Urologist when the following symptoms appear:
- Burning sensation
- Pain and difficulty urinating
- Blood in urine
- Urinary leaks
- Sexual problems
It is recommended to do regular check-ups with a Medical Specialist instead of consulting when the symptoms are already there
MOST RECURRENT DISEASES
The most recurrent diseases requiring an Urologist visit are:
- Kidney, urethral, bladder stones ( clumps of minerals and organic substances creating obstruction of the urine flow)
- Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder)
- Incontinence (urine leaking)
- Prostate hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate and the surrounding area)
- Pelviureteric junction obstruction (narrowing of the passing point between the renal pelvis and the urethra)
- Ureteral stricture ( shrinkage of the urethra and ureter)
- Prostate, kidney, bladder, testicles, penis cancer
- Neurogenic Bladder
Andrology is a branch of medicine concerned with the anatomy, functions and disorders of the male reproductive system (such as infertility or impotence). It’s as a gynecologist for a woman.
An adrologist can be consulted at childbirth when potential anomalies are found.
In puberty for more serious problems as:
- Precocious or delayed puberty
- Varicocele ( abnormal enlargement of the veins of the spermatic cord in the scrotum )
In the twenties to:
- control sexual development
- sexual infections
- compulsive masturbation
at a certain age for:
- Erectyle disfunction
- Andropause (a gradual decline caused by tissue aging and drop in testosterone )
An andrological visit is highly recommended at the age of 50.
MOST RECURRING SYMPTOMS
An adrological visit is recommended in case of:
- redness or spots on the genital area
- genital pain
- difficulty in conceaving
- curved or shortening penis
- testicular enlargement
- genital hitching
An andrological visit is always recommended after a genital trauma.
MOST RECURRING DISEASES
Andrology diagnoses and treats the following diseases:
- Balanitis (inflammation of the head of the penis)
- Epispadias (a congenital defect in which the urethra opens upon the upper surface of the penis )
- Premature ejaculation ( inability to control ejaculation)
- Hydrocele ( accumulation of fluid in the scrotum )
- Hypospadias (birth defect of the external genital organs)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Orchitis (inflammation of the testicles)
- Penis, prostate or testicle cancer
- Penis fracture
- Phimosis ( the foreskin of the penis cannot be pulled back past the glans )
- Spermatocele (benign cyst near the testicle)
- Urinary bladder hernia