FREE MEDICAL EVALUATION
Fill out the form and submit your situation to us as a preliminary step.
Our team will meet to evaluate your clinical case, taking into account also any exams already in your possession that will have to be attached
We'll reply as soon as possible
Orthopedics is a medical specialization dealing with diseases and damages of the musculoskeletal system.
This complex system includes the bones, muscles, nerves, joints, ligaments and tendons, allowing the body to move.
Depending on the problem, the Orthopedist will treat through surgery, exercises, medication, rehabilitation or other therapies.
In other words, the Surgical Doctor specialized in Orthopedics and Traumatology, effectively diagnoses and treats, both medically and surgically, the locomotor system in adults and children, including sport injuries and oncological diseases related to orthopedics.
In our Center, in addition to the Specialist examination ,the Doctor can also prescribe additional conventional diagnostic or complementary Biophysical tests that can be carried out in our Center. Based on the results, the most adapted therapies will be recommended.
MOST RECURRING SYMPTOMS
An orthopedic consultation is necessary in case of:
- articulation deformity
- difficulty in carrying out normal activities as going up the stairs or carrying grocery bags
- muscle, joint and tendon pain lasting more than a few days
- joint pain increasing when resting
- swelling or bruising on the area corresponding to the joints or after traumas
- movement limitation or difficulty in keeping the back straight
- infection symptoms like inflammation, heat in the area, fever and redness
MOST RECURRING DISEASES
- hallux valgus
- shoulder instability
- rotator cuff injury
- cartilage lesion
- shoulder dislocation
- back pain
- cruciate ligament problems
- shoulder impingement syndrome
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- patellofemoral syndrome (pain in the front of the knee and around the patella, or kneecap)
During the Specialist consultation, in addition to the examination of the patient's x-rays, it will be possible, on Doctor's advice, to carry out an ultrasound test, that will immediately help evaluate the consequences of recent or old traumas such as :
- muscle hernia
- inflammatory or traumatic alterations (biceps and quadriceps tendon, Achilles heel, etc)
This test is also of great help to evaluate the gravity of the lesions and the healing process as well as in the study of the joint of:
- the shoulder
- the hip
- the ankle
- the knee
When needed, the Doctor can provide medical examinations including evaluation, after inspection of the damage in daily ordinary activities, in order to compile the complete report of the damage.
The Orthopedist can also perform ambulatory treatments such as:
- Cortisone or hyaluronic acid shots (injections of the product in the inflamed areas)
- Mesotherapy (small injections of conventional medication or homeopathic substances in the mesoderm)
- Ultrasound guided shoulder calcification removal (melting of the calcification through ultrasound guided irrigation)
ORTHOPEDICS INTEGRATED WITH COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
After the Specialist examination, the Doctor will be able to address the most adapted therapies to the patient’s issue.
If necessary, he will utilize specific Biophysical tests, that can be carried out in our Center, in order to recommend the most adapted complementary treatments to support conventional therapies.
The main purpose is to obtain real improvements in the patient to help him quickly and permanently overcome his problem.